The diesel generator set is a power supply device that uses a diesel engine as the prime mover to drive a synchronous generator to generate electricity. This is a power generation device with a quick start, convenient operation and maintenance, low investment, and strong adaptability to the environment.
The diesel engine drives the generator to convert the energy of the diesel In the cylinder of a diesel engine, the clean air filtered by the air filter is thoroughly mixed with the high pressure atomized diesel fuel injected from the injector. Under the upward compression of the piston, the volume is reduced and the temperature rises rapidly to reach the point of combustion of the diesel. The diesel is ignited, the mixed gas burns violently, and the volume expands rapidly, pushing the piston down, called “work.” Each cylinder operates in a certain order, and the thrust acting on the piston passes through the connecting rod to become a force that pushes the rotation of the crankshaft, thereby driving the crankshaft to rotate.
By mounting the brushless synchronous alternator coaxially with the diesel engine crankshaft, the rotor of the generator can be driven by the rotation of the diesel engine. By using the “electromagnetic induction” principle, the generator will output an induced electromotive force and can generate current by closing the load circuit.
Modern diesel generator sets include diesel engines, three-phase AC brushless synchronous generators, control boxes (screens), radiator tanks, couplings, fuel tanks, mufflers, and shared bases. The flywheel housing of the diesel engine and the front end cover of the generator are directly connected by shoulder positioning, and the cylindrical elastic coupling is used for directly driving the rotation of the generator through the flywheel, and the connection manner is fixed by screws, so that the two joints entering the steel body ensure diesel oil The concentricity of the crankshaft of the engine and the rotor of the generator is within a prescribed range.
- The space around the diesel generator set should not be less than 1 meter. The venting window should be placed at the end of the tank according to the size of the tank core. This requirement is the smallest size of the unit root and the user can add it as needed.
- The foundation of the diesel generator set should be built on a hard ground. After compaction, make a 200mm thick concrete floor and the ground should be flat.
- When constructing the machine room, the user should pre-embed and use the I-beam (not less than 250KW) on the roof above the equipment for future maintenance.
4, the machine room should be well ventilated, the ground should be smooth and non-slip.
- The inner diameter of the exhaust pipe of the device should not be smaller than the diameter of the exhaust port of the diesel engine. The bending angle should not exceed 3 degrees and the bending angle should be greater than 90 degrees. The exhaust pipe should have a support or lifting bracket to ensure that the silencer, supercharger, etc. are not under pressure.
- The engine room should be equipped with fire extinguishing tools such as fire extinguishers.
- The unit performance is stable and reliable.
- Low fuel consumption, low emissions, low noise.
- Diesel generator set uses rotary diesel, oil filter, dry air filter.
- The device is wear-resistant and durable, compact and easy to operate.
[av_productgrid categories=’30’ columns=’2′ items=’1′ wc_prod_visible=” wc_prod_hidden=” wc_prod_featured=” offset=’7′ sort=’dropdown’ paginate=’no’ av_uid=’av-70jzm’]